Defining environmental aspects & their impact
- What are your aspects? (4.3.1a)
- How do you rate them? (4.3.1b)
- Approach will vary from organization to organization
- Examples include
- emissions to air
- releases to water and land
- use of raw materials, natural resources, and energy
- waste and energy emitted
- packaging and Transportation
Awareness and assessment of applicable legal requirements
- How are the legal requirements identified? (4.3.2a)
- What are your the legal requirements? (4.3.2a)
- How are those requirements linked to your aspects? (4.3.2b)
Establishing objectives and targets
- What programs are in place? (4.3.3)
- Who is responsible? (4.3.3a)
- What is the timeframe? (4.3.3b)
Developing and implementing emergency response capability to limit and control hazards which may impact the environment, personal health and public safety. (4.4.7)
- What are potential types and scale of emergency
- What is the most appropriate response method?
- What actions are required to minimize damage?
Ensuring appropriate controls and monitoring capabilities are in place (4.5.1)
- What will be measured?
- How? Where? When?
DEKRA Certification, Inc. services include:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 13485
- ISO 27001
- Customized Supply Chain Solutions
- Sector Specific Standards
- Greenhouse Gas
Call 1-800-768-5362 to get in touch with a certification adviser today!